The stakes are high if something doesn’t change. Right? Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Do you feel like you keep circling around the same problems only to find nothing any different? So how much is your struggle actually costing you? How many times have you hoped for a process to move you forward? How many times have you said you’d do anything to save your marriage?
"My husband and I tried to work on many of the challenges we faced in our marriage, but we found that we kept coming back around to the same place with little to no results. We realized we couldn’t do this just the two of us. But now that we have experienced the couples intensive, I can honestly say I’d don’t know where we would be without Tray and Melody. Now, we are actually getting to help others on this journey. How do you put a price tag on a restored marriage and new way of living?" Amy
Tray and Melody have been there and want to help you get where you want to be instead of where you are.
If your marriage is in need of healing from:
- marital issues such such as conflict resolution and communication
- a lack of authenticity, healthy communication & intimacy
- burnout (we will explore if the work you are doing is in the right direction)
- adultery, sexual addiction or struggles with pornography
- difficulties with vulnerability, shame & intimacy
- not being on the same page as a couple
- feelings of disillusionment and living in false narratives
- understanding barriers to live your life engaged and fully alive
What can I expect during the intensive?
We personally tailor every intensive to your unique situation, no cookie-cutter programs, and no hoops to jump through.
- We quickly foster an atmosphere of safety and grace that facilitates transformational change, healing and renewal.
- We honor and respect your need for privacy and confidentiality by not having sessions with other couples.
What kind of format is the couples intensive?
The intensive format involves meeting in person with Tray and Melody Thursday through Saturday. This is a consolidated amount of time including 4-8 hours per day to experience some deep healing without all the distractions.
The Perfectly Imperfect Couples Intensive is:
- designed for couples that are seeking restoration and reconciliation
- dealing with a significant couple/marital crisis or issue
- "overhaul" as opposed to "tune-up"
- this is our most frequently chosen intensive to address sexual, relational or personal brokenness